Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brea Lynn I Miss You

I seen my first Brea Lynn movie many years ago. At that time she was a bleach blonde and looking quite the temptress. The movie was okay but Brea Lynn made it special. She really stood out from the rest of the cast which was ho hum at best.


Then one day, months later I would catch her in a movie called Ready Set Action and I wasn't even sure it was the same girl but sure enough it was. She looked so hot as a bruentte and I fell in lust with her all over again.


Apparently she has since retired and that's really to bad. I would have loved to see more movies with this little minx. Blonde or brunette, it doesn't really matter to me which, although honestly I think I prefer her as a brunette, but I would take Brea Lynn either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment